July 2, 2008

Our Trip to DC

Aaron and I had so much fun going to Washington DC. We saw all the sites and went on allot of fun tours. Seeing Mt Vernon was our favorite. It was such a wonderful time and we loved being able to see all the things that our History books talked about. We can't wait to take our next trip (hopefully with a new member to our family). I posted my favorite pictures from the trip. I hope you like them.

Here is one of us in front of the White House at night (it looks so pretty all light up),





And of the Capital Building (I love this one because we got those trees in the picture that made it look so good),




And Finaly of the Washington Temple (we were able to go to the temple and it was beautiful!!).




I think over all it was the best trip we have gone on so far!