December 23, 2008

It has been a few weeks since our past blog so here is an update.

For the past few weeks we have been dog sitting for some friends of ours. It has been quit an experience. Jack and Che got along so well that now, when I let Che out in the back yard he stops and looks around for something. I think he is still looking for Jack. Here are some pictures that I took of the boys.

This is Jack and Che playing Tug-of-War. The monkey did not make it though the night. LOL
This one looks like Jack is about to eat Che but I promise… they are just playing around

This is what happens when you leave two dogs alone with the Christmas tree. LOL
It was a lot of fun having Jack over and I am sure that Che is looking forward to seeing him again