Aaron has been working with the scouts in the ward and he loves it so far. We have over 20 Deacons in our ward so he really has his work cut out for him. Luckily there are two quorums so he only has to keep track of half of them. His job is still going good. This is his busy season as an accountant so he is working hard.
I have started school and am now working on a Bachelors degree in Early Education. I am going to keep working until we get a baby to help keep myself busy. I have recently learned how to make cute hair bow and flowers and I am considering selling them for an at-home business. I am so excited to learn new crafts so if you know anything that is easy to learn…let me know
We are both building a dog house on the weekends and trying to keep our dog happy. Spring is coming so we will have to start doing yard work again. I want to plant a garden so we can have some fresh veggies but I might have to wait until I am home more.
I will try to update you more often but until I do. Have a wonderful time!!!

