skip to main | skip to sidebar
Aaron & Samantha

Aaron & Samantha

Aaron & Samantha

Che & Liberty

Che & Liberty

Aaron

Aaron

All About Aaron

One of the things that I like to do is simply being around people whether it is talking about old memories, playing games, or watching movies. Samantha and I love to have people over for dinner or just to hang out and play games. We bought a new grill when we moved into our home and I like cooking out in the back yard. I am truly a kid at heart. My father and I play catch in the backyard and now I am teaching my dog to play fetch. I have developed a love for family history work, especially learning stories of my grandparents. Recently I started working with the scouts and I enjoy working with a bunch of rowdy young boys. I can’t help but look at them and remember who I was when I was there age

Samantha

Samantha

All About Samantha

Out of all the things to do in the world I think that my favorite thing would have to be organizing, or rather reorganizing things. I love to rearrange the furniture in my home and to redo all the cabinets in the kitchen. It just makes me feel like I am in a new place. One of the ways I redecorate is to make crafts out of old things we have laying around the house and give them a new life. Recently I have developed a love for mystery novels but I don’t have much time for reading so I bring books on CD to work. My favorite author is Mary Higgins Clark. I am sure there are other things that I am forgetting to tell you about but I’ll try and remember them so I can tell you when I meet you.

August 9, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Aaron

at 6:32 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Click here to see our Adoption Profile

Click here to see our Adoption Profile

Birth Parent Letter

Birth Parent Letter
Click here to read our letter to those considering us as adoptive parents for their baby.

Our Case Worker's Contact Information

Julie Lamb
Case Worker
LDS Family Services
16333 Hafer Road
Houston, TX 77090
(281) 537-0211

It's About Love Website

Photobucket

Families Supporting Adoption

Photobucket

Our Photo Gallery

Our Photo Gallery
To see more picters of use click here

Here is a List of All of Our Posts

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • Happy 27th Birthday Aaron
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
 

Have a Wonderful Day

Thank you for checking our blog. We hope you enjoyed your visit