Ok, I know. It has been way too long since my last blog. Sorry about that. Here is a quick update on what we have been up too.
Aaron.
His calling at church has changed. You would think that having to take care of 18 boys ages 12 and 13 would be a hard calling, but when he got a call form the Steak he new he was in for it. See if you can guess what his calling is. Well he is still working with the youth. Each Sunday he spends a few hours preparing for his week. Then Monday through Friday he wakes up at about 5am and is out the door by 5:45 but yet he doesn’t have to be at work until 9am. Have you guessed it yet? If not is the seminary teacher. He has been enjoying it so far but sometimes he really wishes he could sleep in a little longer. His work is going well. They just hired someone new so now he is no longer the only guy in his department. We’ll just have to wait and see if he is still the favorite. LOL
Samantha
I am no longer working but I am still keeping myself busy. I am learning how to sew and making a bunch of homemade goods for Christmas. The holiday’s season is my favorite because I get to redecorate my house three times, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. I am about to get the living room ready to paint and the new color will look so good during Christmas. I have taken up jewelry making and I am starting to branch out into watch bracelets now. I been writing a book for the past year and I am close to finishing it. I’ll let you know if it ever ends up on the book store shelves. (wink wink)
Che
As always he is a spoiled rotten dog and he loves every minute of it. I take him for walks often and now I am starting to take him to the dog park. His is such a small dog but he forgets that when he runs and plays with the big dogs (and when I say big I mean BIG!!!). He has finally gotten to the point that he no longer chases after birds and playing kids when we go on walks so he can go leash free. He is such a good dog and we are so blessed to have him. Oh and I almost forgot. He had his first experience with a child treating him like a toy. A little 8 month old grabbed his ear and pulled him halfway across the room. I am happy to say that he did not bit her, in fact, he just let her drag him but as soon as she let go he ran away. It was pretty funny.
Well that is it for now. Below is a picture of Aaron and me on Halloween. If you can’t tell we are Fred and Wilma Flintstone (Aaron was cold so that is why he is wearing a sweater) A friend of mine made the costumes and let us barrow them.
Aaron.
His calling at church has changed. You would think that having to take care of 18 boys ages 12 and 13 would be a hard calling, but when he got a call form the Steak he new he was in for it. See if you can guess what his calling is. Well he is still working with the youth. Each Sunday he spends a few hours preparing for his week. Then Monday through Friday he wakes up at about 5am and is out the door by 5:45 but yet he doesn’t have to be at work until 9am. Have you guessed it yet? If not is the seminary teacher. He has been enjoying it so far but sometimes he really wishes he could sleep in a little longer. His work is going well. They just hired someone new so now he is no longer the only guy in his department. We’ll just have to wait and see if he is still the favorite. LOL
Samantha
I am no longer working but I am still keeping myself busy. I am learning how to sew and making a bunch of homemade goods for Christmas. The holiday’s season is my favorite because I get to redecorate my house three times, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. I am about to get the living room ready to paint and the new color will look so good during Christmas. I have taken up jewelry making and I am starting to branch out into watch bracelets now. I been writing a book for the past year and I am close to finishing it. I’ll let you know if it ever ends up on the book store shelves. (wink wink)
Che
As always he is a spoiled rotten dog and he loves every minute of it. I take him for walks often and now I am starting to take him to the dog park. His is such a small dog but he forgets that when he runs and plays with the big dogs (and when I say big I mean BIG!!!). He has finally gotten to the point that he no longer chases after birds and playing kids when we go on walks so he can go leash free. He is such a good dog and we are so blessed to have him. Oh and I almost forgot. He had his first experience with a child treating him like a toy. A little 8 month old grabbed his ear and pulled him halfway across the room. I am happy to say that he did not bit her, in fact, he just let her drag him but as soon as she let go he ran away. It was pretty funny.
Well that is it for now. Below is a picture of Aaron and me on Halloween. If you can’t tell we are Fred and Wilma Flintstone (Aaron was cold so that is why he is wearing a sweater) A friend of mine made the costumes and let us barrow them.

